Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities
· Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for the Nourishing Africa Project
· Develop, write articles for the Nourishing Africa Project
· Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations
· Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
· Review and edit articles .
· Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
· Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
· Background in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
· High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
· Candidate must be great at writing
· Willingness to travel (required)
. Good communications skills (both written and verbal)